I love a Metallic Pumpkin and this one is fun and easy to duplicate. Halloween celebrations are fun for me minus all the scary stuff. I’m more of a “less scary stuff more cute stuff” kind of lady. I made two darling pumpkins that I blogged about before the Frosted Pumpkin and the Glitter Pumpkin. This one is the Metallic Pumpkin. What makes this one unique is that it’s not only a gorgeous metallic silver, it’s blinged out!
Self Adhesive Pearls
Self Adhesive Rhinestones
Metallic Spray Paint
- Lightly wash pumpkin and dry with paper towels (allow to sit and dry completely.)
- Set up your supplies in a well ventilated area.
- Lay down butcher paper to protect surfaces.
- Cover pumpkin stem with masking tape.
- Protect hands with disposable gloves and fully spray pumpkin with metallic spray paint.
- Allow to dry for one hour and apply a second coat. Let it dry for one more hour (set timer)
- Remove masking tape from stem.
- Peel the tape off the pumpkin stem.
- Grab self adhesive pearls, rhinestones, glue, and tweezers.
- Starting at the stem’s base. Pick up your faux jewels with tweezers and add glue to the back and stick on the pumpkin stem.
- Apply pearls and rhinestones on the pumpkin stem until it is fully covered.
- Allow it to sit and dry overnight.
- In the morning you will a perfect Metallic Pumpkin
If you enjoyed that tuturial you will definitely enjoy making the Frosted Pumpkin as well as the Glittered Pumpkin. I would love to see you recreate it send in a pic or simply hashtag #SprinkleYourKnowledge
Let’s keep the world fun with projects like these!