These aren’t the icky brussel sprouts that you tried to feed to your dog underneath the table. These have flavor, sass, and they are just downright delicious. Did I mention that they are easy to make? This is one you are going to love.
2 pounds of brussel sprouts (cleaned stems cut)
4 TBS olive oil
1 tsp salt
1 tsp ground pepper
2 TBS balsamic vinegar
2 tsp honey
- Turn oven to 425 degrees.
- Line a baking sheet with foil to avoid sticking.
- In a large bowl add brussel sprouts, 3 TBS of your olive oil, salt, and pepper. Toss together and add on baking sheet.
- Roast the brussel sprouts for 20-25 minutes until they start to turn golden brown.
- Once this is completed add the brussel sprouts back to your large bowl. Add your remaining Tablespoon of olive oil, balsamic vinegar, honey, and toss together.
Look at you rockstar! You did it! Eat and be merry. Be sure to tag us @SavorV on Facebook and Instagram once you make it. If you’re joining our 7 day vegan challenge use the hashtag #SavorVeganChallenge