I was on Facebook last week and asked everyone if I was the only childless 32 year old who wanted to decorate pumpkins. Apparently I was not. Everyone wanted to do it too! What made it even better was when I pulled up to Kroger. I absolutely love DIY projects and once I pulled up to the grocery store and saw all of the pumpkins waiting out front for me I knew it was nothing short of Pumpkin fate. I did this super cute pumpkin that you can do at home as well. If you do it you most definitely have to send me a picture because I want to see it.
Small White Pumpkin
Extra Fine Glitter
Spray Adhesive Glue
Butcher paper (to cover surfaces)
- Set out your butcher paper
- Clean and dry pumpkin
- Cover pumpkin stem with masking tape
- Spray pumpkin completely with spray adhesive glue
- Begin lightly shaking glitter over entire pumpkin until it is completely covered. Allow to dry for 30 minutes.
- If there are still a few patches you can spray the patch and fill it in with glitter.
You are finished! Yay! Be sure to use the hashtag #savorV