If you’re anything like me then you are a recovering “hot wing” addict. It’s not so much the wings as it is the flavor. I love buffalo sauce and refuse to live without it. I decided that I could still enjoy the flavor and put it on some vegetables. That vegetable is cauliflower and this buffalo cauliflower recipe is pretty amazing.
1 Cauliflower Head
1 Cup of Water
1 Cup of Flour
1 tsp of Lemon Pepper
1/2 tsp Onion Powder
1/2 tsp Garlic Powder
1 TBS of Blue Agave Nectar
3 TBS Olive Oil
Bottle of Buffalo Sauce (you can pick your favorite)
- Preheat your oven to 450 degrees. Grease a baking with 2 of your 3 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Clean your cauliflower and cut them into bite sized pieces.
- In a large bowl mix water, flour, lemon pepper, onion powder, and garlic powder.
- Dip cauliflower into your flour mixture batter and place onto your baking sheet. It’s okay if it drips as long as it’s coated with the batter.
- Bake your cauliflower for 25 minutes or until they begin to brown. You can flip them after 15 minutes of baking so that they crisp on both sides.
- In a separate bowl mix your buffalo sauce and blue agave nectar.
- Once your cauliflower is done baking then you can toss the cauliflower with the buffalo sauce and place it bake on the baking sheet.
- Place the buffalo cauliflower back into the oven this time on broil. Allow it to crisp and brown for just a few minutes.
You did it!!! I know it tastes great and you can pair it with fresh cut celery. If you’re doing the challenge be sure to tag us. You can use #SavorSimply