While sitting in the house enjoying a cup of Chai tea I was trying to decide what desserts I wanted to make. I absolutely love cute desserts but who doesn’t? Cupcakes are the sunshine of my life and there are so many ways to make them fun and exciting. With the help of my spiced chai tea I decided to make some cupcake cones. These fun little treats are not only easy to make but they are absolutely gorgeous. You can make them for a birthday party or get together. Your friends and family will most certainly appreciate it.
1 Box of Pillsbury Funfetti Cake Mix
Ice Cream Cones (flat bottomed)
2 Sticks of Butter
4 Cups of Confectioners Sugar
3 Tablespoons of Water
Sprinkles (any colors you like)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Bake cupcakes according to Pillsbury Funfetti Cake Mix instructions.
- Fill flat-bottomed ice cream cones 3/4 of the way full with batter.
- You can place the flat-bottom filled cones in a cupcake pan.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean after insertion.
- Once baked allow cupcakes to cool.
- Place confectioners sugar, butter, and water in an electric stand mixer and mix until whipped.
- Pipe the frosting onto the cupcakes
- Top with sprinkles and even cherries if you like.
That was easy and I’m sure you’re going to love it. I would love to see how it came out. Leave a comment or tag me using the hashtag #SavorV
Domestic Queen V