1. I love a good smelling man so my go to is always a fresh bottle of cologne (make sure you know your significant other well enough to know what they like so they'll want to wear that fragrance!)
2. Another favorite of mine is something that takes little time but you have to pay attention to detail. My boyfriend LOVES candy so what I did on our first Valentine's Day was remembered all the candy that I saw him eating went to Walmart got a bag in his favorite colors (Black and Gold, he's an Alpha man 🤗), I then went to the candy aisle and racked up on his favs. Not only was he beyond appreciative I saved him money for about 3 months because he didn't have to buy any candy...😜
3. I am a flowers kinda girl I love them and I want them every day but if your significant other isn't into that I found an alternative to that a few years back. Instead of the normal bouquet of flowers you make a bouquet of coupons of their favorite things. For example coupons for date night, home cooked meals, a lil something else (judgement free zone) but you get the idea. It's always fun and inexpensive of your budget is tight.
4. There is this horrible cliche that the woman is to be wined and dined on Valentine's Day. NOT TRUE!!! Now if you are as lucky as me you have a guy you treats you like the queen you are every day of the year so it's ok to the be the one doing the wining and dining. Plan an amazing dinner at his favorite restaurant, pick him up, have flowers (or something he likes) waiting in the car, PAY THE TAB (told my friend about this a few years ago and she made him pay 😒) and make the night all about him. Trust me it pays off in the end...
5. My last gift idea is something that I feel is always a give and it won't cost you a thing...SHOW YOUR APPRECIATION!!! The person who truly loves you wants nothing but your love and appreciation in return. This is something you don't have to just do on Valentine's Day but you do this year round!!
I hope you have an amazing Valentine's Day loves!!!
Alicia Gibbons, Georgia native and lover of life. Current law student out here trying to change the world one day at a time. To connect with Alicia twitter and IG: goaldigga_ali
The Spring Nail Trends
Slay Queens, Its is officially Spring, ok so the weather needs to get its life so we can be great, Hair Laid, Face Sn...
Strawberries & Cream French Toast Casserole
Nothing smells better than the aroma of freshly baked French toast casserole (also called bread pudding) in the morni...